OIL & GAS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Oil & Gas Business Development Manager (OGBDM) is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives outlined by management at Energy Operators, LP. This will primarily consist of the marketing and sales of operations personnel to Oil & Gas Operators. The OGBDM manages all aspects of running an efficient sales program including identifying potential clients and workers, developing relationships with new and existing clients and workers, identifying clients specific needs and challenges, outlining a program to fulfill those needs, matching clients’ needs with the best talent available from our developing worker pool, and manage all aspects of our worker database. In addition, the OGBDM will be responsible for developing and managing a sales team and will be responsible for hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
· Responsible for Identifying and developing relationships with potential and existing clients to facilitate acquisition of their business.
· Develop and pursue sales leads through cold calling, networking your existing industry relationships, and through trade shows or other industry events/publications.
· Be able to identify and evaluate clients’ needs and present meaningful solutions for their staffing needs.
· Acquire/Maintain a database of potential candidates to fill the needs of our customers.
· Be able to match our clients with the best candidates in our worker pool and sell them to the client.
· Be able to manage all aspects of the workers you assign to clients with the help of our office staff.
· Recruit, hire, and develop sales associates, utilizing company human resources guidelines.
· Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
· Positively impact the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools.
· Establish and maintain a productive relationship with field marketing based on frequent communication, collaboration, and effective allocation of marketing investment.
· Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
· Minimum 5 years of oilfield operations personnel sales experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
· Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
· Must have knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry and have contacts in the industry.
· Must have exceptional organizational skills.
· Must possess strong communication, leadership, interpersonal and negotiating skills.